- total width approx. 960 mm
- Work surface length / track length approx. 470 mm
- Working surface depth / track depth approx. 165 mm
- Compression foot approx. W 100 x D 120 x H 160 mm
- Total depth approx. 370 mm
- round horn approx. 240 mm
- square horn approx. 240 mm
- through round hole in track approx. 30 mm
- through square hole in track approx. 30 mm
- Anvil height approx. 420 mm
- Weight approx. 205 kg
- Timber trunk Substructure approx. W 550 x D 550 x H...
impact energy:207951 mkg
ram hammer stroke:660 mm
no. of strokes:100 /min
impact energy:2040 kJ
distance lower die block / ram gudeway:660 mm
steel forging - rectangular up to:240 mm
steel forging - diameter up to:270 mm
power requirement:75,0 kW
weight of hammer:16,5 t
weight of anvil:15,5 t
ram hammer weight:750 kg
dimensions (WxDxH):3,2 x 1,45 x 3,45 m
Mode of operation:pneumatisch
revolution speed 250 r/min.
magazine and rivet feed
Pocket LA 08
Anvil 9 SEIO
Rivet 9 0.0.H.ST
now is used rivet outer diameter 4 mm, head 7,9 mm
4 pc. available
NEW HEIDELBERG MAN ROLAND KBA KOMORI SHEETFED WATER PAN/ WATER VIBE ROLLERS - MULTIPLE MODELS AVAILABLE
Some of the parts we can offer are:
• Idler rollers
• Ink Fountain rollers
• Ink Vibrator Roller
• Knurled Metering Rolls
• Harden Nip Rolls
• Harden Slitter/Anvils Rolls
• Water Pan Rolls/H20 Water Vibrator
• Traction/Draw Rollers
• Web Idler Rolls
The pendulum impact tester corresponds to the technical conditions of DIN EN 10045 part 1.
The pendulum impact tester consists of the basic unit with:
- Pendulum hammer for maximum impact energy of 15 J
- Striker Charpy
- Anvil with support Charpy for specimens 4 x 3 x 27 mm
- 4-digit digital display of the absorbed impact energy
- digital continuous preselection of the impact energy in range 20% to 100% of the nominal value
- measured value output by interface RS 232 to connect a computer...
3-axis digital anvils Heidenhain
travel x 400, y 250, z 370
rigid angular table
spindle admission SK 40 rpm 40-2500 infinitely variable
Drilling quill extendable at vertical head
horizontal drilling quill
automatic tool infeed
infinitely variable feed
automatic central lubrication system
The machine has been partially overhauled by us and the
active digital display deactivated.
Can now be used as a 3-axis digital display.
The machine is mechanically in excellent c...
Max. Media Width: 6.5” (165 mm)
Max. Media OD (optional):
Laminate Roll Max. OD: 8” (203.2 mm)
Finished Label Specifications
Max. Die Cut Label Width: 6” (152.4 mm)
Max. Material Width: 6.5” (165 mm)
Max. Die Cut Label Length: 6” (152.4 mm)
Min. Label Legnth: 1/4” with 6” die stroke
Butt Cut Labels: 1” to 17.7’ (25.4mm to 5.4 m)
Max. Thickness: 11 mils
Self-wound or linered laminate
Standard Slitter Number of Blades (standard): 3, Type of Blades: sna...
Outside micrometers, micrometer screws, outside micrometers
-Manufacturer: Preisser, outside micrometer with ev. anvil
-Measuring range: 200-300 mm
-Reading: 0.01 mm
-Accessories: see photos
-Other sizes: also available
-Dimension box: 305/505/H35 mm
-Weight: 3.1 kg
→ robust housing made of cast
→ automatic load and discharge the test force
→ Switching between lens and Indenter automatically
→ LED lighting
→ digital measuring eyepiece → color LCD display touch screen
→ Conversion in other Haertescalen (E.g., HRC)
→ easy operation
→ Test loads in kg (0.3 / 0.5 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 / 20 / 30)
→ Testing Vickers → eyepiece 10 X
→ Lenses 10 X / 20 X → test force application 50 µm/sec
→ maximum specimen height 210 mm
→ Max sample depth 160 ...
- extra long - one piece - planing tables (2250 mm) from cast iron
- simultaneous opening and closing of planer tables with locking system
- heavy duty industrial style main motor
- fixed suction hood
- planer fence dimension 1200 x 150 mm with small parts fence
- feeder with 4 feed speeds and separate motor
- thicknesser table mounted on 4 solid spindles and linear guides
- high quality steel anvil roller
- rubber coated outfeed roller
- digital display of thicknessing height
- autom. star tria...
Massey 10cwt (500kg) Pneumatic Power Hammer ex NZ Navy Dockyards
This machine was acquired by S.A.F.E ex the Royal NZ Navy Devonport Naval Dockyards in the 1990’s.
It has a 500kg hammer 'ram' that is powered downwards by compressed air from the motor-driven rear cylinder.
It has not been installed at our forge and has spent the intervening 25+ years sitting as per the pics.
Unfortunately water has gotten into the rear piston, and most likely also migrated through the connecting galle...
Long-Stroke Deep-Drawing Hydraulic Presses (2) made by Perry Engineering in Adelaide, Australia
S.A.F.E has two big Perry long-stroke hydraulic presses that were brought to NZ in the mid-1980’s to make high-pressure CNG bottles for the automotive fuel-conversion project.
S.A.F.E acquired both presses in 1988 (when that venture fell over due to govt import tariff removal), and have been operating the ‘smaller’ one (max 680 tons) since installation in 2000. It has done excellent service, d...
The Machineseeker Trust Seal gives buyers the opportunity to see, at a glance, whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Check the address of the dealer
Validation of Bank connection
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal in your advertisements on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to every potential buyer the seriousness of your company, checked by an independent body. This creates buyer confidence and increases the probability of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Machineseeker Trust Seal on your homepage and in business letters.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.
All information, offers and prices on this website are subject to change and non-binding!
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Machineseeker Group GmbH does not assume liability for the content of linked external websites.