Type: Rustikmat 2-600
- Upper feeding belt with grip, power 0,75 kW frequency controlled.
- Controlled lift of feed belt via ball bearing guidances for precision and a long product life.
- With electronic adjusments and frequency controlled brushes
- Transmission of the motors via v-belt. That is the cause of the low weight, minimal maintenance work and in relation a high trasmission.
Additional rollers at infeed and outfeed for more supporting sp...
Luxury class edge grinder
90-135° swiveling via hand wheel
200mm belt height
Solid cast iron unit - long lasting good sanding results
Motorized belt oscillation of 20mm
Integrated veneer sanding unit
Integrated feed console
Table pneumatically adjustable in height
Pneumatic belt tension
Incl. assortment of sanding belts
Incl. angle & miter fence
Only the highest quality components
Because we are convinced of ourselves - 5 years warranty
Every machine handmade in our home country
Zum sanding from nahezu allen work piece-
formen about Bürstwerkzeuge or Lufttrommel
(gerade, runde, gebogene Profile etc.)
- intermediate lacquer sanding
- different Schleifmittel einsetzbar durch
30 mm tool receiver
- Optional with variabler rev adjustment
motor performance: 2,2 kW
rpm: 1000/1500 or 1500/3000 rpm
shaft diameter: 30 mm
Max. abrasive product: 350 mm
Schleifkörperlänge: 275 mm
weight: ca. 180 kg
- NEW -
Type BM 300 BB
quality and versatile
Brush machine with one or two brush
units. Extensive options available.
- B version with a brush unit
- BB-version with two brush units
- Stable and robust brush machine
- Possible diameter of the brush
- Independent electronic
Height adjustment of the 1st and 2nd unit of work
- Rubberized adjustable pressure rollers
- Electrical stroke of the working units
- Table height indication of scale
- Automatic sta...
Morlock Motors official partner of Machineseeker and Truckscout24
Photo gallery: The World's 10 biggest excavators
How to receive 100% of our e-mails
Olympic Games: Machineseeker sponsors Team Germany
Photo gallery: the 10 strongest forklift trucks in the world
Machineseeker still biggest sponsors of 2nd German football league
Machineseeker Trust Seal
What is the Trust Seal?
The Machineseeker Trust Seal enables buyers to quickly recognize whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Verification of the dealer's postal address
Validation of the banking details
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal awarded to you in your listings on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to any potential buyer the independently verified seriousness of your company. This creates buyer confidence and increases the likelihood of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Maschinensucher seal of confidence on your homepage and letterhead.