you can label round, square, oval, lids with or without tabs on both machines.
• The largest square lids that we label have a dimension of 171.9 x 130.9mm à number of cycles 80 pieces / min
• The smallest angular lids that we label have a dimension of 144.6 x 68.6 mm à number of cycles 150 pieces / min
• The largest round lids have a diameter of 132.3 mm à cycles 130 pieces / min
• The smallest round lids have a diameter of 79 mm à cycles 160 pieces / min
• Diameter 95 cover roun...
The Machineseeker Trust Seal enables buyers to quickly recognize whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Verification of the dealer's postal address
Validation of the banking details
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal awarded to you in your listings on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to any potential buyer the independently verified seriousness of your company. This creates buyer confidence and increases the likelihood of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Maschinensucher seal of confidence on your homepage and letterhead.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.
All information, offers and prices on this website are subject to change and non-binding!
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Machineseeker Group GmbH does not assume liability for the content of linked external websites.