MAXER TMD160 FORESTRY FLAIL MOWER
- New restyled bodywork that protects gearbox and geartrain.
- Rotor of hammers with fixed tops in top of vidia.
- Fixed centered linkage CAT II.
- Extremely robust gearbox with free wheel.
- Very hard chassis anti wear.
- 2 rows of counter hammers.
- Anti-wear skids.
- Hydraulic rear door with one cylinder.
- Side transmission by V- belts B-type in all models.
- Frontal and back protection with chains.
- Track pins and cardan shaft.
- Ready for trac...
- High versatility open helix flail layout rotor.
- Heavy duty chassis with inner reinforcements.
- Centered fixed three point hitch CAT II
- Gearbox with double free wheel allows the machine to be attached to the front or to the rear of the tractor.
- Built in belt casing.
- External bearing hub with protection
- 1 row of special crest shaped bolted-on Niubo counter knife.
- Special design skates that will match a wider range of grounds.
- Single cylinder bac...
The Machineseeker Trust Seal gives buyers the opportunity to see, at a glance, whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Check the address of the dealer
Validation of Bank connection
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal in your advertisements on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to every potential buyer the seriousness of your company, checked by an independent body. This creates buyer confidence and increases the probability of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Machineseeker Trust Seal on your homepage and in business letters.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.